FOUNDATIONAL TRAINING PREREQUISITES
Choose one of the following:
- Receive at least 3 sessions from a Registered Craniosacral Therapist (RCST ®).
- Attend an Introductory 3 day or 5 day Seminar in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Receive at least one session from the instructor
- Interview with Dr Kate Klemer: These can be in person, by Skype or telephone. Please arrange your interview after sending your application.
- Having regular support from a somatic experiencing therapist or cranial therapist is highly recommended.
- For all of those who are not LMT’s, OT’s, PT’s, Chiropractor’s, Osteopath’s, Dentist’s, etc; you will be required to take and online anatomy class as the class is happening through Dr. Kate’s School for the course, and study anatomy on your own beforehand so that you are familiar with terminology of the spine, cranium, and nervous system in particular.
- This is a professional training, it is not a self help class. There is a lot of personal growth from taking the class, yet ultimately we are training you to work with the public. Having some level of emotional regulation is required.